

So we finally finished our yard!!! The only problem is that all of the flowers that we planted, Vienna has gone through most of them and picked the blossoms off! :) I am really happy with it though. I talked everyone into putting grass in the front and I think it turned out well! They all told me there wasn't enough room, but I just couldn't get excited about a rock yard. I also planted my first pots!! It was so fun! I definitley don't have the green thumb that my mom has though becasue my pink gerber daisey pot is already looking like it's on its way out!!!
The last few weeks have been kind of a whirlwind...good, but just really busy!! Trav had spring break for a week, we didn't do anything too exciting...just worked on our yard and tried to get over all of the cold and flu that took over our house! Trav's back in school now which means a new term, things are less busy for him then and we get to see more of him! I feel like Primary is in full affect for me. I had no idea what I was getting into! :) We had a primary activity last week that was so fun! We did an Olympic theme and gave all of the kids gold medals. We did all kinds of races. I asked Halle which was her favorite (I was totally expecting her say my race, thinking that she would boost my pride) I was wrong! She liked mine the least, but I should have thought about the fact that one races consisted of dressing up....I can't compete with that!!
Halle, Vienna, and Tynlee are as fun as ever! Tynlee is everywhere! Into everything and eating everything!! :) Her favorite thing is bathtime!! She practically climbs into the tub herself. Vienna is...well Vienna! The funny thing is, that as much of a stinker as she is...she is my little snuggle bug. Every morning when she gets up, she comes in and gets in bed with me. It takes me a while to get moving but she is so patient...she just snuggies in and strokes my face until I can get my eyes to open. When I finally do, she greets my with a big binkie filled smile and says "I just love you mom!" I have to remember that moment all day long because it doesn't take long and she is screaming at me that I gave her the wrong spoon for her breakfast!!! :) Halle is still my big helper. She asks for jobs regularly and loves to be put in charge! The other day I had to go outside for something and I had just put Tynlee in her highchair for lunch...when I came back in, I guess Tynlee had been crying so Halle filled her outmeal with water and had started to feed her!! Seriously, she is wonderful!
Last night we had the chance to go to the Easter pageant at the Mesa temple. Trav and a few of his friends from school invited some of their non-member friends to come. Sad thing is that only one of them came. I guess that's better that nothing!! Anyway, it was a really awesome expireince. I had never been to anything like this so I didn't know what to expect. It was a play that they put on about the life of Christ. There were thousands of people there, I couldn't believe it. They put it on every night for two weeks and a guy we talked to said that it is packed like it was last night, every night. When we walked onto the grounds, everywhere you looked there was a missionary. It was pretty cool to see. The pageant itself was AWESOME! You couldn't walk away from it and not feel touched! It was pretty powerful. It was really fun to see Halle and Vienna. They had loads of questions and where so intrigued. Vienna kept asking if Jesus was wearing a dress. :) and there is a part that Mary dances, she loved it!!! Halle was really concerned during the crusifiction. When we were leaving she wanted to be sure that we weren't going to run into the "bad guys" (the soldiers). She asked me if Jesus was really real and when I told her that he was and that he was going to come again soon she was so cute, she said "Oh, I am so excited!!! and in her prayers last night she thanked Heavenly Father for Jesus and for him coming to see her soon!! I think that going to the pageant was definitley testimony building, but seeing Halle's reaction to it all was too! Anyway...I hope that everyone has a wonderful Easter!







Ok, I just got all choked up with your story about Halle. That was so sweet. I seriously have a knot in my throat. (: Your house and yard look awesome! I'm loving the green grass as I sit here and look out at my dead brown grass. Your pics are awesome and Vienna's America story is hilarious! Where did that come from? I don't think Owen even knows the word America! I miss you guys so stinking much! Please give all three of your yay-hoos and big hug and smooch em on the cheek for me. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteHooray! How did I remember your blogspot? I guess I am genius! I loved your Vienna moment! She is such a crack up! Your yard looks great! Your family is so lucky to have this!
ReplyDelete