A few weeks ago we went to the Phoenix Zoo. In February, so funny! It was such a fun day! Vienna loved this elephant. When we got to it's pen, it was inside building while the zoo workers brought out her food. When they slid the gate open for her to come out she didn't really want to. We waited for about 10 minutes for her because Vienna was determined that she was talking to it. She kept making this wierd noise (it resembled the whale call on Go Diego Go) :) The elephant finally came out and she was awesome!! It was Vinny's favorite!
I thought this guy resembled Trav! Okay maybe not in looks, but definitley in stench!!! LOL! Just kidding! (sort of) Anyway, Halle's favorite part was the monkey's. We got to go in the cage with these little monkey's that were zipping over our heads. They were so fast and palyful! It was really cool, except that it was a little nerve racking because there were all of these signs around saying "watch for poop" and all of the zoo people kept warning us not to let the monkeys be above our heads. Apparentley they poop on people every chance they get! Kind of funny!! (Sorry Nat and Heath, I know how you feel about that word) :)
It's hard to see but in the middle of this picture is a huge turtle. It was pretty cool! Vinny got really mad when we got to this part because she couldn't see him and everyone else could! He sort of looks like a rock. (When I say mad..I mean screaming at everyone until she finally figured it out!) It was a classic Vienna moment. All in all, not too many fits, a couple of blow outs, and a picnic....it was a good day!
My little Vinny...I made a salad and then left the room. When I came back she had two spoons and was eating as fast and as much as she could!! What a kick in the pants! She is at a difficult but funny stage right now! Her latest thing is saying "shut up". Not that funny!! I'v put soap in her mouth, I've spankder her, I was feeling like I couldn't get through to her but just this week she stopped saying it!! Yea right! Excpet instead of saying that she now screams "shut the door" instead. The first time I heard it I couldn't help laugh...which made her more mad! :) I really can't wait to see what kind of person she turns out to be!
And my Halle...she is so cute! She is making friends like crazy! She drives her barbie jeep down to the park and takes all of the kids there for a ride. She even set up a bus stop where all the kids wait so that she can make sure that it is fair for everyone. She has grown up so much in the last little bit. I'm so proud of her! I feel like she tries so hard to be helpful and she takes such good care of Tynlee and London. I am dreading next fall when she'll head off to school.For me there's not a whole lot going on this week, just play groups, tantrums, and runny noses!! For Trav though it's been a crazy week! He's had finals all week (six tests in four days) not fun. He has spring break all next week though! We are really excited for the weekend, we are finally putting our yard in!!! I guess if you can call it a yard...basically our front yard consists of rock, rock, palm trees, oh and more rock! (yuck!) It is going to take some getting used to thats for sure! Our back yard however we are going to get some grass, Yipee! And, if I get my way, hopefully a burried trampoline. I'm still trying to work that in somehow! :) I just really want there to be something for the girls to do out back. (Besides the really cool club house I made them!) :)Hopefully by this time next week I will be able to put some pictures on of our progress.

Hilarious!! That is so dang funny! I bet money you were sitting there laughing before you went out there with the soap in your hand. (: That cracks me up! Just remind me to never visit one of their restaurants next time we play!
ReplyDelete