This morning while I was in the shower I was thinking about the movie What about Bob. (I know...I do my best thinking in the shower, what does that tell you!) Anyway, I started to realize that my life is very much resembling Bob's right now! I wake up in the morning and give myself the "I feel good, I feel great, I feel wonderful! " speech. I have to gear myself up to leave the house in the morning out of fear of what my second born is going to put me through that day. (Get lost, steal, break something that we haven't payed for, and/or scream through the entire store!) :) And last but not least, I think I have developed terrets! Most common phrases - YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! NOT AGAIN!!! and OH SH@*!!!! On occasion all three at the same time!!!! I'm just kidding, I don't swear!! :)
So anyway, the last few weeks have been eventful. We had a great Easter. We spent the weekend with Trav's family. (Minus Macy....who we miss and wish she could have been there!) Derin, Jess, Kim, and Jan all came into town and we had loads of fun coloring eggs, hunting eggs, and eating lots and lots of chocolate eggs!!! All and all it was a nice weekend!
The water was freezing if that makes anyone feel better!! :)
Mom, I know you are going to be mad at me for posting this..but I just thought it was so cute!! Vinny has always been yours! (which, some days I would be willing to give her to you completely!)
The next week my mom and dad came into town!!! Yipee! It was so nice to have them around!! We shopped, went to the pool, shopped, ate great food, shopped, oh and did I mention we shopped!!!! It was great!!! Poor dad though, spent most of his time in therapy with Trav's sister Mandy getting beat up on. When they come back next month we will hopefully get a few more things in!! :)
The next week my mom and dad came into town!!! Yipee! It was so nice to have them around!! We shopped, went to the pool, shopped, ate great food, shopped, oh and did I mention we shopped!!!! It was great!!! Poor dad though, spent most of his time in therapy with Trav's sister Mandy getting beat up on. When they come back next month we will hopefully get a few more things in!! :)
So, I know most of you have heard the code yellow story but I have to put it in here, for journal purposes. My mom and I took, Halle, Vienna, Tynlee, and London (my niece that I babysit) shopping one morning. First we went to a place called World Market (my new favorite!) where Vienna broke a wooden spoon that I was not planning on buying. Then we went to Target where Vienna broke a glass lantern that I was planning on buying! The whole morning I felt like I was chasing Vienna and saying "put that down, don't touch that, sit down, stop screaming!...you know the usual! I kept thinking to myself, why did we leave the house this morning!!! Then, as we were walking around Target I look around and no Vienna! I walk around the isles that were near us and no Vienna! I head for the toys...no Vienna! I start to panic and my pace quickens!! Still no Vienna. Now I am sprinting...asking every person that I see if they have seen a little blond 2 year old. Honestly it was awful!! I was in tears! Thanks to all of the employees of Target, we found her in the little girls clothes. When I talked to her about it later she just looked at me and said "Mom why are you crying...I was just looking at the clothes." Seriously, I sort of wanted to kill her!!! Oh how I love that child!!!!!!!!
Anyway, I love you all and miss you tons!! Thanks mom and dad for a great week!!










Nic you are hilarious! (: I love the What About Bob comparison. I'm with you on that one because I'm pretty sure that by the end of the day I'm ready to strap myself to a bomb! A vacation from my PROBLEMS! (: The pictures are awesome...does make me feel a little better that the water was cold (: jk. By the way, the best part of World Market is that they have Crunchie Bars!! You'll have to check that out next time. Love ya. Love on those girlies for me.
ReplyDelete